People usually feel that static electricity is commonplace and has no harm. However, in the process of self-adhesive label printing, static electricity will affect the quality of printing to a large extent, because static electricity, etc. There are many problems caused, and the more common ones are as follows:
1. After screen printing, the screen is lifted, and the ink on the print is pulled up together with the screen in a fluffy shape, and the fly-like ink filaments are disconnected after the workpiece is taken out
2. During overprinting, the ink letter edge and pattern edge of the previous color and the next color are mutually exclusive and cannot be well matched, so that the ink cannot be printed between the two colors of ink.
3. In screen printing, the workpiece sticks to the screen, especially the screen position where the scraper moves.
4. The substrates are glued together and cannot be separated.
Since the existence of static electricity in screen printing can cause many quality problems, and even make printing unable to continue, how to avoid and eliminate static electricity in screen printing?
1. The workpiece itself is charged. At this time, the surface can be destaticized by using a destaticizing device before screen printing. The method is very simple; use the static elimination equipment to eliminate the static electricity on the surface of the workpiece, and it can be printed after treatment.
2. Screen-printed plastic workpieces are electrostatically charged. Antistatic agents can be added to the plastic formula in advance, which requires the production of plastic raw material suppliers to complete.
3. It is also possible to add an antistatic coating to the surface of the static-charged workpiece to eliminate static electricity.
4. Use the solvent of ink reasonably. Even if the ink solvent has good mixing performance, the solvent with good conductivity can adjust the viscosity of the ink.
5. Increase the grounding of the workpiece from the screen printing equipment to release its charge and eliminate static electricity.
Address:4th Floor, Building 5, Gosite Industrial Zone, Pingshan Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province