With the improvement of my country's living standards and the improvement of the medical system, the demand and quality of medical production enterprises for self-adhesive labels have increased significantly. The importance of the industry is also growing. more important. important. The help that self-adhesive labels can bring to the medical industry is obvious. Today, let's take a closer look at which medical self-adhesive labels are widely used?
1. Blood bag labels At present, because most enterprises and institutions need to test blood components for physical examination, the demand for self-adhesive blood bag labels in my country has increased significantly. The label of the blood bag must pass the RoHS certification of the Quality Certification Center and the non-toxic test of the China Disease Headquarters, which is related to blood quality and blood transfusion safety.
2. Hangtags have just appeared in our country. By using special materials and processes, the hangtags can not only carry information, but also have a good level of effect, which greatly simplifies the hospital listing process. Cumbersome process and save time. , thereby improving efficiency.
3. Low Permeability Labels Labeling LDPE bottles filled with liquid medicines presents a risk of adhesive penetration compared to traditional bottle labeling requirements. Therefore, there is a need for labels with low or even impermeability. For example, Avery Dennison has developed impervious adhesives for customers.
4. Small-diameter labels In the pharmaceutical industry and the healthcare product industry, there are many small-diameter packages with a diameter of less than 15 mm. This is mainly due to the increasing demand for small diameter packaging as a result of current pharmaceutical research where drugs are becoming more concentrated. Hence, this has led to an increase in the demand for small diameter labels, creating a new market niche for self-adhesive label pharmaceutical companies.
5. Low temperature labels are printed by offset printing due to the high requirements of the laboratory for ultra-low temperature storage conditions, such as dry ice storage temperature -80°C, liquid nitrogen storage temperature -196°C. C. Ordinary self-adhesive labels cannot meet this requirement, and low-temperature self-adhesive labels must be used, so low-temperature labels must be produced from time to time.
6. Each type of fluorescent label medicine must have a clear digital printing machine to ensure the convenience of traceability and the traceability of quality. Therefore, people usually use code markers for identification. In order to reduce the percentage of missing labels to zero, the appropriate personnel must inspect each drug product to ensure that the label is attached to the drug package. White barcode labels are easier to identify, but to print and package barcode labels on transparencies, it is necessary to print a fluorescent pattern on the surface of the self-adhesive material, or to give the self-adhesive material a fluorescent effect, which is a fluorescent mark.
7. Multi-layer label Multi-layer label refers to the self-adhesive label with multi-layer paper backing or multi-layer material, which can be divided into multi-layer paper backing self-adhesive Labels and multi-layer self-adhesive labels. layer material. self-adhesive labels. The emergence of multi-layer labels largely meets the needs of laboratories and hospitals. For example, some hospitals use multiple layers of labels for fault analysis and troubleshooting. Doctors can print the patient's name, condition and other information on the multi-layered label. One is placed in front of the hospital bed, and the other is used for personnel rotation, which can also easily understand the patient's condition and medication.
8. Anti-counterfeiting labels Anti-counterfeiting throughout the supply chain remains critical to ensuring the authenticity and safety of medicines. According to the annual report of China's printing industry, the problem of counterfeit genuine medicines continues to escalate globally. An estimated 10 to 20 percent of medicines shipped globally are counterfeit products. In order to get rid of counterfeit medicines, many pharmaceutical manufacturers are using the business model with reduced supply chain, and there is a strong interest in packaging and labeling, especially anti-counterfeiting technology, which has also led to the generation of anti-counterfeiting labels.
Address:4th Floor, Building 5, Gosite Industrial Zone, Pingshan Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province